Mô tả công việc
The Social Media/PR Specialist role is a mid-level position. Under the general direction of the Manager, this Specialist is responsible for advocating our brand across social networks and traditional PR channels.
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in our industry to inform an overall online/PR strategy to drive growth and retention by improving brand reputation and engagement.
- Manage location and social media aggregation platforms. Drive growth and increase engagement numbers.
- Monitor, moderate, curate, respond to, and report on consumer conversations and engagement. Monitor comments and complaints in a timely manner with the ability to identify trends, influencers, as well as spot warning signs / potential crises and escalating when appropriate.
- Partner with Ten Ren Brand Team, Local Store MKT team and Client Services to assist with resolving customer inquiries and present upcoming publishing strategies that could impact audience engagement.
- Create weekly and monthly content from editorial calendars that reflect which press releases and online content will go live on a given date. These should include the post copy, the channel that it will be posted on, any links, and an image or image concept. Write fresh and engaging content on a daily basis, getting to know the communities on each platform.
- Create weekly and monthly content from social media calendar.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a weekly and monthly basis (within charts and detailed presentations) for successes and new opportunities, as well as ROI demonstration to stakeholders. Use data-driven research to build, execute and continually evaluate social media strategy.
- Identify and develop opportunities and PR connections on a regular basis – (print, online, broadcast, etc.). Must be able to produce at least 10 successful PR pitches per year.
- Analyze key metrics and supplement campaign or business strategy as needed. Present in meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree or diploma holder in related field; good understanding of F&B industry;
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in Marketing (PR, Social.../), prefer candidate from agency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English both verbal and written);
- Excellent organizational abilities;
- Patient, solution – oriented and teamwork spirit;
- Able to work a flexible schedule to ensure efficient work completion when necessary.