Mô tả công việc
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships;
- Ensure Procurement team can work and negotiate with multiple vendors to secure advantageous terms and determine the best deals for the company; evaluate the pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Coach the team to be able to foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients;
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services. Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries. Manage team to ensure all requests are completed correctly amongst the team with the right authorization;
- Build and manage the procurement and warehouse system, work with partners/suppliers to ensure the materials and goods are managed well and the process of logistics are smoothly, correctly.
Warehouse and Logistics
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget. Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company. Establish and implement sourcing/ procurement plans and strategies;
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies;
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements;
- Ensure the Conflict of Interest policy is upheld throughout all process of procurement;
- Build and manage transparent and systematic procurement process, workflow, policies. Ensure all procurement follows company’s procedures & operate efficient & effective
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from Managers & BoD.
- At least 5 years experience in similar mangement roles (Manager level and above), preferably in F&B chain, Retail or FMCG industry;
- Prefer candidate strong at Warehouse and Logistics management;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Proven people management and leadership skills.
- Experience in management of budgets and forecasting;
- Capacity to monitor large volume of operations, capacity to take high level responsibilities and to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English, both oral and written essential.