Mô tả công việc
The Coffee House is looking for Operations Manager to help us plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations in designed region. You will be responsible for improving performance, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. You will manage a team of managers and other direct reports.
Work location: Ho Chi Minh (1 vacancy)
• Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets, increase sales and improve profits;
• Oversee and ensure operation and service of all Zones are delivered at highest standard;
• Ensure all policies and procedures, operating standards are strictly followed in store level;
• Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation and requirements;
• Ensure that suppliers/ contractors deliver to stated agreements, best practices are followed;
• Review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained;
• Ensure that suppliers/ contractors agreements and best practices are followed;
• Ensure the store count expansion matches year plan. Support in finding new suitable locations;
• Act as key contact point between operations and the other departments to ensure smooth operation in stores.
• Develop operations plans to achieve targets;
• Plan operations budget and cost;
• Weekly and monthly, yearly report to OD & BoD.
• Supervise, manage and develop all Area Managers and employees in respected stores (when needed);
• Provide constant leadership, counseling, advice and feedback to team.
• Provide guidance and individual coaching when needed;
• Champion a training culture to ensure succession planning;
• Understand different roles of employees to set up training & development plan (coordinate with Training Team);
• Provide an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching;
• Complete performance evaluations for employees according to the evaluation schedule.
• College/University degree in hospitality, business administration or other relating fields is preferred;
• Experience: 3+ years’ experience as Zone/Area Manager or higher with knowledge and insight in F&B chain;
• Excellence knowledge/ experience in food / retail business;
• Experience in management of budgets, forecasting and metrics;
• Strong leadership skill to motivate and develop employees and to ensure accomplishment of goals;
• Ability to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate;
• Ability to perform critical analysis and propose solutions;
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organisation;
• Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines;
• Willing to travel frequently & work over holidays/weekend as required.