Mô tả công việc
Business Analyst will be in charge of system development and implementation to ensure the effectiveness of current systems and flows; develop strategies to improve company’s efficiency.
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
The principal accountabilities:
- Work with internal client (business users or and departments) to gather requirements for building new systems, then document them for further development;
- Design process, workflows, communication flows and any related processes across teams;
- Design database schemes and special requirements for each system;
- Support the development and implementation of systems into production;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current systems and flows; develop strategies to improve company’s efficiency, reduce workload for other teams;
- Work with data analyst and data engineer to integrate different system together;
- Perform any other tasks and activities assigned by line managers.
- Effective communication is a must;
- Experience with system design, analysis and integration;
- Experience with databases, SQL is a big plus (you will need to work a lot with data);
- Experience with agile development;
- Python, PHP, Java, Scala or any new language is a plus;
- Strong document writing skills;
- At least 1 year working in tech / IT industry.
What you will get from us:
- Young, energetic teams with lots of idea to implement and explore your boundary;
- A chance to work with data at scale (if you want to do hands on stuff, you are more than welcome to do it at The Coffee House);
- Improve your business knowledge in New Retail implementation and how technology is change retail and F&B industry.