Mô tả công việc
- Actively find stable resources for job posting, searching and approaching candidate based on function;
- Update active jobs on talent pool and job board weekly;
- Manage and update candidate’s database on weekly report;
- Handle full cycle of recruiting, including phone interview, 1st and final interview with hiring manager;
- Welcome on-boarding and orientation for new comers;
- Follow up new comers‘ process, including legal documents, account for system...;
- Exit interview for employees who submitted their resignation before they stopped working at TCH;
- Be a partnership with Universities in recruiting;
- Follow up internal transfer process;
- Responsible for questions or policy from colleagues of Back Office.
2. Organizational Structure & Headcount Planning:
- Consult line manager to build appropriate organizational structure to deliver business results effectively;
- Consult the line manager to build Job title/Job level system that suits to organizational structure;
- Review & consult Store manager (SM) and Area manager (AM) about headcount planning and the manpower status monthly manage roaster and cost of Labour effectively at stores/ zone.
3. Performance management:
- Ensure the implementation of an effective performance management system to facilitate all company‘s plans (staff development, training, succession plan…)
- Conduct the refreshment workshop on Performance Management interventions to help line managers improve the practice;
- Facilitate and coach line managers and staffs on the practice to apply effectively;
- Support HR team to deliver the performance against goal for the fiscal year;
- Implement other tasks in HR operation.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Human Resources Management/ English language/ Social Sciences, etc.;
- At least 2 years experience in Recruitment and HRBP function;
- Hands-on experience of dealing with disciplinarians, grievance and performance management;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multi-task;
- General knowledge about HR (C&B, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, etc.);
- Self-motivation capability, positive and change mindset;
- Be a good listener and empathetic.