Mô tả công việc
1. Payroll management
• Process employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings…) on HR system.
• Process employee Time & Attendance data from the HR system to payroll and reconcile variances utilizing tools in the system.
• Check records of employees‘ working hours on HR system, review them for accuracy, and verify attendance and hours worked.
• Consult employees or management level to correct attendance record errors on HR system if any.
• Process payroll (calculate, reconcile, prepare for bank transfer, distribute payslip) timely, accurately, and compliantly.
• Answer payroll questions from employees and produce payroll reports when requested by direct supervisor or HR Manager.
2. PIT Registration
• Register for the issuance of PIT code for all employees.
• Complete monthly PIT declaration report to Tax Dept.
• Perform PIT finalization on yearly basis for all Vietnamese staff.
3. Labor report
• Prepare periodical labor reports to be sent to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
4. Policy and Regulations
• Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
• Check, monitor, remind and guide employees (if any) to follow the rules and regulations.
• Build and update all salary & bonus policies related.
Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager & Dept Head.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in C&B field, 1 year in Payroll.
• Good knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam.
• Working knowledge of HR system, payroll module is preferred.
• Good at analytical and communication skills.
• Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
• Detail – oriented, teamwork spirit.
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.