Mô tả công việc
I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Working closely with the director to ensure that the center is set up with a framework of delivering the highest quality of coffee knowledge, keeping everyone working in the company fully engage with the business through coffee;
- Setting up the center according to plan and schedule;
- Develop and administer a database of all the activities with traceable records of event and results including all equipment;
- Develop and administer the database of the training activities, results of all coffee culture masters including the results from the selection process;
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from all stakeholders for further improvement of the program;
- Manage relationships with external and internal partners, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- University graduate;
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English;
- Business analyst, high analytical skill with knowledge of database systems;
- Good negotiation skill and persuasion skills to work with other functions for understanding of the need of each other;
- Knowledge in F&B operations and HR preferred;
- Proactive with strong interpersonal skills.