Mô tả công việc
Recruitment Executive is responsible for full cycle of recruitment process, expanding talent pools and delivering a high standard service that exceeds business needs.
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
The principal accountabilities:
- Actively handle full-cycle of recruitment process: understand the business needs, analyze job order, screen, interview, offer and on boarding for new hires in Operations and Back office;
- Support line manager to organize employer branding event in order to attract high volume of candidates;
- Maintain an updated and complete set of job description for internal client;
- Review, evaluate and suggest high effective pools of candidates;
- Monitor monthly budget for recruitment channels;
- Work closely with HRBP to conduct exit interview for resigned employee to analyze turnover rate; forecast hiring needs and propose forward action for management;
- Proactively gain client feedback and understand the vision of the internal clients to improve HR service and alert HR areas where an issue/project may impact on other areas;
- Make weekly reports and other works as required by line manager.
- Bachelor‘s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in internal recruitment. Candidate with experience in Retail or mass recruitment is a plus;
- Good networking & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multi-task under high pressure, set priorities and manage workload;
- Willing to learn, ability to think out of the box and adapt to a fast-paced & flexible environment;
- High sense of responsibility, result-oriented and enthusiasm.