Mô tả công việc
Senior UX/UI designer will create user experiences for digital products at The Coffee House. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to discover efficient and effective work flows, generate clean and artful design elements, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
The principal accountabilities:
- Uphold CXD process and collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to engineering design reviews
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Contribute to and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Perform any other tasks and activities assigned by line managers.
- 2-3+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar
- Proven UX/UI experience for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile, tablet with excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- General understanding of the front-end development process, including HTML and CSS.
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related is a plus.